Monday, March 29, 2010

Must Bide My Time

*
Darkness descending in my head, spreading
all over from my ears, darkness clouding all
my thoughts, I am not myself, right now I am
someone else, dumb, compressed, pained
no escape, darkness everywhere

How to deal with this, what to do to pass the
time while I cannot work or create a fantasy
developing a strategy to handle the situation
without causing any trouble, eschew words
of sympathy that would make me angry

I am losing time, must make a list of things
I would have done if I were well, catch up as
soon as I can think again and deal with noise
and sound, I made a mess by eating all kinds
of things my system can’t digest

Now I must bide my time till I am well again…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...