Thursday, March 4, 2010

Two Railway Lines Meet

*
Punctuate- Making a hole in my heart as you depart

Metaphor- A thing I shout through - I do so love you!

Simile- A picturesque way of saying what you really
mean, such as calling your beloved mon soleil à moi

Parts of speech- lungs, air; parts of love – eyes, lips

Verb- Something to eat - love - something to hold

Adverb- the horses run fastly, my heart beats madly

Abstract noun-

1 Something you can’t see when you are looking at it
– the perfect description of love, you can only feel it

2 The name of something which has no existence, such as
goodness, while love expresses in all existence

3 Something we can think of but cannot feel such as
a red-hot poker – wrong - I feel the red-hot poker of
your absence all the time

Collective noun-

A flock of cattle, flying graciously through the air

Conjunction-

The place where two railway lines meet, my railway-
line heart in conjunction with your railway-line feelings

Imperfect tense-

Used in France to express a future action in
past time which does not take place at all (but
it might if I dream long enough)

All sentences are either simple or confound - all
love is like this also, isn’t it wonderful?

********************************************

With thanks to Anne-Marie Beukes who sent us this
list of wonderful language innovations
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...