Saturday, March 20, 2010

Secret Epiphany

*

Freezing in autumn cool
drowning in self-pity when
failing to find someone to
talk to, mind refusing to
stay in my book, nothing
touches my feelings, only
remedy is thought therapy

Good-feeling thoughts, desire
to create beauty brings feeling
of happy expectation, infuse
ancient tales with new insight
and meaning, enjoy wonder-
ment by conferring magic to
things scorned by others

I love it when a flame ignites in
my head, heart burning, passion
filling my being making me sing
the delightful feeling of falling in
love with the world, finding en-
chanting ideas that make my
thoughts swirl into dreams

So unworldly - I cannot record
the joy of secret epiphany…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...