Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Tension Will Last

*
Special gift wrap intensely passionate bought
yesterday, soft pastel gift wrap this morning
fitting symbolism for my secret stories, a new
heroine today, soft, pliant, compassionate

A new intrigue presented itself, characters with
a different attitude to examine the value of com-
patibility, an exciting theme - I wonder about
synchronicity, did the stories come first

Then I found the right paper reflecting the mood
or did the universe conspire to present the right
paper as soon as I offered my thought - it is not
important, the real purpose is determining

Which kind of story I want to apply in my life, the
answer is the story of today, the tension is immense
feelings building, more emotional obstacles have to
be overcome in the unfolding events

More mystery and suspense, will the characters keep
fighting for supremacy – I allowed them freedom and
for a short while the story derailed, I reversed the
story to where rational calm still prevailed

With a stern injunction not to allow such aggression
again, if they fight like children I will abandon all, they
agreed and started from there, this time there is
more control - I am holding thumbs that

The tension will last to the end…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...