Sunday, March 14, 2010

Their Own Angels Also

*
Sometimes I think we created this little
rational monster in Tiaan, watching me
‘Mom, you can’t eat that; Mom, you have
to go to bed’ - joking – ‘Let me give you pills
to calm you down’

Every time I need him, when power is down
he fixes everything, when we need some-
one to take care of the meat, he does
it without complaint, expertly; while
Nici is so calm about

Her feelings for her hero, when he calls, ‘I can’t
make it this weekend’ she understands while he
expects her to break down - I love these kids of
mine, I read somewhere kids come to teach their
parents, I treat them as such

It works beautifully, I am so proud of them, their
calm and care, when Scorpio argues with me, ‘You
have to preach to our crocodile kids’ I simply smile
and refuse to do so, I believe they will imitate my
actions, not words at all

My conclusion is, after Tiaan fixed the problem with
electricity twice tonight; my kids are really sent to
teach me, though Tiaan forces me to eat healthy
stuff I do so love both my kids, Tiaan and Nici –
angels sent to help me

AND they were issued with their own angels also!
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...