Thursday, May 12, 2022

A Daze Of Opaque Budgetary Smoke

[Diary Notes]

The CharBudget Master decreed a disaster when his sister

asked to be taken to the airport in the early morning, I cannot,

he sighed, I'm too old and frail, the smallest crocodile child

jumped in: I shall take my Aunt and Uncle to the Airport at

night, no problem I'm used to driving there, all the while the

little crocodile child's barely tall enough to reach the car's

 

Steering wheel - I shall accompany them, my tinted glasses

makes me a dangerous driver at night - looking forward to

having Hans and Thea visiting us - their warm friendship is

a delight, even the budget-list-miracle-worker of a CharLord

melts enough to enjoy their company - though he will be

explaining to me how much their visit cost, how much he


Had to spend on food for them - I shall sympathize, his life

is drained of so much joy by the budget he keeps, the kids

laugh about it, feeling he should be writing about how much

everyone drinks "Last night I must have drank a lot as this

morning there is very little wine left" they recommend he

writes in his precious budgetary log, he laughed with us,


But I could see he was considering his budget once again,

and it is all right - since I can not make lists and much less

compile a budget - it is good that he is an Ersatz Paranoid

Budget-Compiling Android as he makes up for the rest of

the Crocodile Household, we are so put off by his Budget

talk, NONE of us compiles a budget ourselves, his master-


Piece of technology shines unique as the crocodile kids and

I live our lives in a daze of opaque budgetary smoke...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...