Friday, May 13, 2022

CharKnight Smiling With Delight

[Diary Notes]

 

Finally they will be here at eleven and all the

preparation will pay off, the CharMaster has

been reconciled with this invasion of privacy,

welcoming others into the Crocodile Castle

and the smallest crocodile child put lavender

in the guest bedroom, now to tidy the kitchen

 

And await their arrival, we have until Monday

morning to play catch-up, how are things with

their eldest, Dee in Thailand, what is Hannelie

doing, and where will Adele, their youngest be

going, how are things in Newcastle in Kwa-

Zulu Natal, how was their trip - are the roads

 

Still full of potholes, and at some time Hans

and I will fall into the pothole of religion - the

wrong subject in polite conversation - as well

as politics, we always get worked up about

the manifestation of total incompetence, but

we usually manage to extricate ourselves

 

Without a big fight while everybody is rolling

their eyes, I’m sure Thea will approve of my

chair placed within the fern so as to feel as

if I’m in a wood and we can go to the fabric

shop to hunt for glitter and lace, visit the new

Chinese shop to show her improvements since

 

Her last visit, quickly drive through Castle Gate

the latest Atterbury Group development with its

trees and beautiful views, I’m quite excited- and

even the CharKnight is smiling with delight!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...