Monday, May 30, 2022

Looks Like A Million Bucks

[Diary Notes] 

The safari-tent needed brightening, my pink-and-

blue scarf draped around the light, my pink-blue-

yellow-green scarf as my bedspread, my ego doll

in her pink roses dress on my night-stand with my

 

Project book open to bright pictures of owls - then

a picture of an elephant etched against an orange

background attached to a second light, a dark-blue

scarf with light blue cornflowers for my Beloved’s

 

Bedspread, white anchors on a navy-blue-sea bag

draped around his light, two wonderfully illustrated

Terry Prachett books on the table at the foot of the

twin beds, a Getaway on my Beloved’s nightstand,

 

A glitter scarf to frame those white anchors and the

tent looks like a million bucks, tomorrow we shall be

seeking more animals as the disemboweled giraffe

being eaten by one lion was too gruesome for us…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...