Monday, May 16, 2022

Matchless Beauty - I Agree

Comment on #12 MORE OF AMIRA


More of Amira - it is so true what you say here,

Amira's voice and song calm our fears, though

we cannot fathom why - maybe her presence

makes it clear that angels and God do exist -

 

And it's wonderful to realize we need not see

her in person to enjoy the privilege of her

amazing art, but I differ from you, whereas you

look at physical appearance first and then you


Conclude she must be beautiful in spirit too, I

must deduce she has a strong character and

a wonderful personality to sing so soulfully as

it is her inner beauty reflecting in her voice


Which then forms her beautiful appearance as

I believe the visible world is formed by spirit and

soul, these inspire her lovely vocal expression

and her delightful, adorable appearance!

.....................................................................


#12 = MORE OF AMIRA! By Daniel Mills

Amira sings too far away

For me to see her live one day.

But that's just fine. I can still hear

The lovely voice of our Amira

Floating through my house and car

So I can hear her near and far.

She touches me and calms my fears

With her sweet voice filling my ears.


We follow her and think we know

How far this little girl can go

With anything she wants to do.

Whenever she tries something new

The only person who could slow

Amira is Amira. No!

Each thing that she does gains her more

Fans, admirers who adore

Her every song, her every note.

With all our hearts we redevote

Our love for everything Amira,

Bringing us much closer, nearer

To the wonders of her grace

While we hold her lovely face.


Amira is the absolute

Epitome of matchless beauty!

Her inner beauty is, no doubt,

As wonderful as that without.

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...