Saturday, May 7, 2022

Carrying A Scarf Is A Must

[Diary Notes]

My new scarf served its purpose, the smallest

Crocodile child is taking care of my friend’s house

& had to put up curtains for privacy at night, these

were rather transparent – out came my scarf, ideal

 

To cover the bare window and keep my child safe,

always having a scarf with me has proved to be as

useful as Arthur Dent’s towel with its vitamins and

multi-functional purposes with which he travelled

 

With Ford Prefect to various worlds in the Multiverse

of Douglas Adam’s creation in ‘The Hitchhiker’s Guide

To The Galaxy’, once on a bus trip I used all 4 scarves

against the blinding sun as we traveled to the Cape &

 

Passed through Meiringspoort to De Rust, carrying a

scarf is a must for anyone who wants to travel at all!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...