Friday, May 13, 2022

A Sugardaddy Dame

[Diary Notes]

A bogus financial agency calling, offering to help

the BudgetMaster with his financial problems of

which he has none, we can fix your credit woes

if you just give us your details, the female voice

 

Gushes over the telephone, No, the BudgetLord

politely replies, his good manners seldom desert

him, I’m quite all right, no financial needs of any

kind, and with good reason he sounds satisfied

 

Chirps the agent - trying to inveigle herself into

somebody’s - who is wealthy - life - and are you

married Sir; in a bright sing-song tone, and when

he answers in the affirmative - Then would you

 

Be interested in acquiring a Sugarbaby: No, I’m

busy - he replies - shaking his head - What was

that, I ask and he explains this new cell-phone

financial agency game, how the agent changed

 

Into a Sugardaddy Dame when he explained

he was financially sound, and I laughed - Well,

he says, these calls are recorded, she must

have  been pulling his leg - but I wonder if she

 

Saw a chance at making some money - this is

glorious fun, can’t wait to tell Thea and Hans!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...