Tuesday, May 10, 2022

The Mess My Life Would Be

[Diary Notes]

The difference between you and me is - you are

good at making lists, in fact, you live your life in a

list, it's brilliant and makes up for my deficiencies,

your budget consists of several competing lists &

it's a marvel of modern computer technology, and


Without you I would have gone bankrupt & begging

on the street, I apologize for causing havoc in your

ordered life, before we met, my life was so chaotic,

I could not live with myself, preparing meals was so

low a priority, doing laundry was an ordeal, cleaning


House was relegated to an hour a day, the rest was

spent at the library - without your calming presence,

the house would fall apart and without your budget,

I would not have a car: let me follow protocol and act

with consideration for your nerves, you deserve me


Respect and not my complaints - and thank you for

making room for me even though I'm a disaster & you

are a calm, rational, logical human being - another

aspiring artist just as confused as I am living on the

rainbow with me would mean total confusion, lack of


Direction and chaos theory, all things tend towards

disintegration - would be the principle describing

the mess my life would be!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...