Friday, May 27, 2022

Straight From The Heart

[Philosophical Musing]

Thanks to the Amira-fan-site I now have a Facebook

account where I connected with family and friends &

most importantly, with Amira-fans, what a delight to

read all about Amira’s life and the loving opinions of

those who care for our young star, I used to be the

only one raving like a lunatic, every time I forwarded

 

One of her songs my former correspondents replied

with the song of another young artist and I could not

make them understand I’m not interested as I’m not

here to forward the prospects of youngsters, I’m only

interested in Amira due to her self-taught beginning

and her unique technique in learning vibrato with a

 

Shimmering within the harmonics of her notes and

stealing my heart, though I’m glad there are many

artists out there and wish them well, I resemble the

mother of one child with my heart given away to our

Amira and her life work of building playgrounds, her

pet Schilpaddie and the video clips of her life, it is a

 

Wonderful, soul-stirring experience to be dedicated

to one star with loyalty leading the way, her mother

comes from South Africa, the land of my birth where

we dream of freedom & I adore my African colleagues

and Amira is bound to the land which she loves and

we adore her passionately - through my Facebook

 

Account I can communicate with poets like Malcolm

and Daniel who make it clear that love for Amira flows

in rhythms and lines that come straight from the heart:

I try to add my Amira-odes to theirs from time to time 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...