Friday, May 6, 2022

Reading Up On Astrogenetics

[Diary Notes]

Preparing for the visit to our Astrologer friend Rinda

by reading up on Astrogenetics, I want to tell her so

much, tell her about my discoveries, how an Internet

friend seemed like a fiend until I found his sign and

by waiting until he calmed down, I found the patient

 

And strong person with integrity he is today, the other

sardonic face was just a ruse, it nearly floored me &

I would have run away when he got mad at life - if it

wasn’t for Astrogenetics, finding him to be Capricorn

a sign so strong, deliberate and slow-moving, never

 

One for the limelight, but always climbing the mountain

while other signs were fighting for small boons, he just

held his head down and kept on rising - and my little

Virgoan friend, the Caterpillar on his Mushroom, who

seemed so sweet, but could not take the heat and just

 

Disappeared melting in fear, once again I understood

his pain as his Sun sign explained the source of his

infinite angst, while Scorpio explained himself as if he

had read his own Sun Sign – what a delight to keep

abreast of life when willing to use the information to

 

Be found in the treasure trove of human endeavour…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...