Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Poignancy Of Her Beautiful Voice [Rev]

Amira singing Ave Maria, a sound so

enchanting, so fragile, so touching, a

masterful performance and a radiant

prayer of love sung with a pure voice


Shimmering with silken overtones &

full-toned harmonics - as she sings

there is a resonance with the music

of the spheres, the song of eternity


And I feel my heart fill with love for

everything: the world, people - the

magic of existence, the joy of being

and delicate beauty until I’m crying


In vibrational harmony with a feeling

of passionate well-being brought in-

to reality by Amira’s song-choice and

the poignancy of her beautiful voice

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...