Thursday, May 19, 2022

Completely Healed & Happy & Consolidation

[Diary Notes]


My beloved takes good care of me, falling asleep in

front of the TV watching a movie with a high parental

guidance index of 18 before showing it to my friend

& me, & having my daughter at home who took over

when I felt ill; proved that our lives is filled with love

and the more I listen to my beloved and child while

 

They are preparing dinner, then find out now my child

insists we do exercises right here in the kitchen and 

as we do them we prove how supple we are and we

start laughing and are having fun - I feel completely  

healed and happy again, the Crocodile Castle is the

safest and happiest place in the whole universe and

 

It is a privilege to be at home where Nici is laughing

and running and exercising while my beloved is busy

compiling endless lists with chores he plans for him-

self and budgets that balance the outflow of money

with our income and while I am in the red myself as

I used my credit card to help the kids, his budget is

 

A modern wonder - an excellent example of using

Excel to its full potential - since my experience of

Excel is limited to work reports and classifying all

documents according to work status, whether they

were just received, in progress, outstanding, how

far to completion, and similar remarks, and finding

 

That my lists were insufficient as if a mental block

was stopping me from completing the easiest job,

I hated Excel with a passion, list-making became

the bane of my working life - having people in my

life who can do all the things I can’t master is the

perfect way to fulfill my purpose, to be myself and

 

Read spiritual books, try to understand Velikovsky

and Zechariah Sitchin, be a pyramidiot who enjoys

everything Graham Hancock says about alternative

science - discover Sun Signs and use Astrology in

new ways while my beloved governs home life with  

the same managerial aplomb he refined at his job!

.................................................................................

Consolidation


Just a pity the BudgetMaster is busy with consolidation

don’t use water to wash, just wash the very necessary

things, don’t water the plants, don’t use electricity - the

torch will do at night, all because he has to see whether

 

We shall survive in twenty years’ time, I’d rather prepare

a cocktail of toxic pills and take myself out than always

live so miserly, he promised it will only be until he can

be sure how much we can spend without being bankrupt

 

Before the end and I agree, we should know how income

and outflow is balancing, but it’s a pain to live like beggars

for a while though we have enough of all that catches the

BudgetKing’s eye: triple caramal ice-cream which made

 

Me ill, double-thick milkshake and such things - I want

new blankets for our dogs and more water to wash all

doggie blankets & water the garden as much as I want

and electricity enough in between ESKOM’s grafts, but

 

The BudgetLord knows best and so it goes at his behest,

but he came home with two blankets, one for each dog &

since the rest is hanging in the sun, they will sleep well

tonight - and so will I - thank you to the BudgetMaster! 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...