Tuesday, May 3, 2022

I Call Her My Nobel Prize Winner Child

[Diary Notes]

The smallest Crocodile Kid promised to help her mom

find a new IPod to fill with music and song for the Park

visit ahead, all friendly she seemed when suddenly her

inner devil took hold and she screamed her mom should

work it out by herself how to change the music on a loop

on her computer, suitably chastised I call her my Nobel

 

Prize Winner child who knows her computer gizmos and

she should help without comment, No, she says, As long

as I can give freedom to my inner demons & make trouble

for you, I am content; we regard each other and burst out

laughing, time to practice my accent sounding like a feeble

old English lady with a wobbly voice - my darling child just

 

Organised a visit to an Astrologer friend and I shall listen

to her theories before clobbering her over the head with

mine, I believe in finding the essence of my victims and

that needs counting back nine months from date of birth

to find date of conception, I foresee opposition and it fills

me with glee, my theory has been so successful, I have

 

Even found myself as well as the Lord and Master of the

Crocodile Castle as Scorpio, while my naughty Crocodile

Kid is Aquarius, destructive and wild; and I can’t wait for

Friday when my Astrogenetic Theory will be clickbait to

force the Astrologist into admitting defeat given my much

superior theory – as I firmly believe!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...