Monday, May 9, 2022

Sing My Own Little Song

[Diary Notes]

Listening to Günter Wewel doesn’t work for me, there

is something wrong with the sound and the confusion

keeps mounting, desperately seeking peace I turn to

Heino singing Ade Zur Gute Nacht and his deep bass

 

Grounds my soul, there’s a strange quality in the voice

of Wewel that severs my spirit from my heart & if this

this does not make sense, it still approximates a very

strange experience as if Webel’s voice comes from a

 

Different universe where the notes do not contain the

same number of frequencies as in our dimension - it

is a very unsettling experience and I do not care to

repeat it, with Heino singing in my ears I feel happy

 

And safe in the right place, the right universe where

I can sing my own little song also…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...