Friday, May 6, 2022

Purely Subjective And Relative

[Diary Notes]

I redesigned my life as I spoke, recreated the characters

and created solutions for problems I never even realized

I had: The world is intersubjective, so I just dispensed with

the inter- and made it purely subjective and relative to me

the protagonist in my little life - who knows what reality is

 

I’m never sure as the world becomes while I’m defining its

boundaries by a flood of words, there was no stopping me,

the old magic was back, I made up every problem adding

solutions in mind games that flowed from my head, I hope

Rinda can see I was not bragging about my life, I was simply

 

Creating a vision that was so enticing, I’m going to follow my own

advice and create that subjective reality that came into being as

I defined living according to the rules of my vision, making the

sacrifices required – since they entail tap-dancing and a tango

and a Lily-hop to my own internal music, they sound more like

 

A feast upon pilfering the world, but now I’m so tired, I’ve got to

lie down, in my defense, I didn't sleep last night...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...