Friday, May 20, 2022

Time To Come Out And Play

[Diary Notes]


This day is totally gray, not a ray of sunlight,

not like our normal sunny month of May at all,

and though I realize rain is wonderful and the

grass will be green, the flowers will be thankful

 

The world will transform itself into the garden of

Eden, but I register a feeling of depression, I’m

a lover of the Sun secretly believing the Sun is

my friend who likes a greeting in the morning

 

I believe the Sun always welcomes me outside,

though I always wear a hat, He understands that

he’s too strong for confrontation without protection

& the Sun is proud of it; the happy breeze is another

 

Friend of mine, but this cold wind outside is much

too freezing to be the same friend I usually meet,

and as I’m writing this the light is improving as if

the Sun is listening and already feeling stronger

 

For being acknowledged: this is a wonderful game,

to be friends with the elements I’m never alone, but

always surrounded by friends everywhere, time to

wash the dishes to run about outside to warm up

 

Convince the sun it is time to come out and play!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...