Tuesday, May 3, 2022

It's A Price I'm Willing To Pay

[Diary Notes]

I said NO to temptation when the CharKnight asked

whether I wanted a dish of meat tonight: I said NO -

but you went ahead and bought special ribs taunting

me with the best taste there is and I gave in, our little

 

Crocodile Kid cheered while we planned our strategy

for Friday Astrology and now I’m stuck in brain pain

and her earnest warnings are playing in my mind to

not interrupt when the Astrologist is talking, to leave

 

My bad manners at home and not bring shame on my

kid’s name, right now I’m suffering paranoia of brain

disfunction caused by a swollen brain, I used to do

nothing fearing dealing with things during allergy

 

Now I barge in and then have to deal with faux pas

anxiety – but it’s a price I’m willing to pay as they say

upon death we shall regret the things we haven’t done

while we had the chance - taking things as they come

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...