Wednesday, May 11, 2022

New Project Book & A New Melody

[Diary Notes]

With a new T-shirt ice-blue I am the Snow Queen, my

self-esteem doll is now living on a blue pyramid which

I have inherited when you cleaned up the study just as

you promised you would, my hats and notebooks were


Already hidden away, you said I could keep the stash

of magazines, now I'm going to smuggle some to the

Kruger Park; with scissors, glue and a project book for

making notes and illustrating with pictures; I also bought


Warm blue socks and leggings for the coming foray into

the coldness of nature on the river's edge, need to keep

warm until the sun comes up and warms the car, taking

several fleeces to that end; and bought a new IPod, the


Old one is missing, my crocodile kid will add music to it

so that I can get through the Park without falling asleep,

this will keep my brain awake - also bought flip-flops for

the walks in-between wearing socks: now to start on my


Stack of magazines as promised because there are too

many, hunting for pictures to start my new project book!

------------------------------------------------------------------------


Looking For A New Melody


Digging through files and notebooks is confusing,

I found too many things, old glasses and notebooks

from my mother and sister and my father's notes and

old poems and computer bags and arias and new


Diaries and old ones and project books brimming with

pictures and spiritual advice from my favorite gurus:

now I cannot do anything, the delight of discovery too

overwhelming, there are too many old friends in my


Files, best is to put my discoveries away, concentrate

on today, vegetables and salad and towels hanging

in the sun - and emails and looking for a new melody

and maybe some old favorite songs...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...