Monday, May 16, 2022

Switch The Kettle On Immediately

[Diary Notes]


I will comfort you, Amira sweetly sings, and I need

comforting so bad, every time I send email messages,

copy and paste from a document, the content disappears

and the recipient is left nonplussed & confused by my

empty messages and apparent ineptitude - and so

 

Technology is winning this war of the nerves and I’m

forced to conclude I need some expert technical advice

to solve this problem - this day has almost been totally

lost to a feeling of chaos and mayhem, but I’m battling

on, now to start picking up the pieces and constructing

 

A better day out of these; I shall not give up and lose

this windy, but precious day to depression yet, there are

too many beautiful songs to listen to and too many great

books to be read, there are lovely chores to keep my hands

occupied while my mind is wandering free following its

 

Own paths, I’m going to start with a cup of tea & develop

the story of my protagonist while sorting laundry & listening

to songs that form the backdrop to the events unrolling in my

head - and what adventures await me there, I must switch the

kettle on immediately and get going tout suite!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...