Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Same Kind Of Unflattering Dress


[Diary Notes]

I am the notorious USB-port destroyer, one on

my own laptop destroyed and now I have also

destroyed the USB-port on the Holy Computer

of the Lord and Master of the Crocodile Castle


A gadget must enter & leave the port in a straight

line, it seems I pulled it out at an angle and now

the port cannot be used anymore, I'm very sorry

but it's too late for amends - this day is a loss


Because I tried doing some sewing on the lilac

dress I've kept 'cause the Duchess bought it for

me & I love the color, yet the dress is too long,

the hem can't be cut off, said every seamstress


I applied to, so I tried to fold the sides in & used a

long needle to keep it that way, but I was as blind

as a bat when they taught sewing at school & did

not have glasses, I couldn't thread a needle, then


Could not sew little stitches, every sewing attempt

ends in disaster and a terrible headache, after my

latest piece of sewing I look like King Henry VIII of

England: my fabric is lilac & purple, but we're both


Wearing the same kind of unflattering dress and the

moment I dabble in sharp needles and thread I start

feeling ill - though I can play with stories and poetry

all day and feel excellent - just do not give me a


Source text to relay scientifically correct into a target

language and then change all my sentences to make

it look like the boring original, it drives me insane and

a psychotic me is not something you should see when


You're a normal human being, soft-spoken & well-bred,

since seeing Rumpelstilzkin stamping his foot through

the floor in the place of the person expected to spin dry

straw into gold, is not good for anyone's peace of mind

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...