Tuesday, May 3, 2022

It's Such A Source of Fun

[Diary Notes]

The Lord and Master of the Crocodile Castle is

suffering from lack of comedy, it is a tragedy how

he missed the new low-cost deal on a swimming

pool Creepy and my telling him I told you so since

he ignored me yesterday when I advised to go get

it, isn’t helping, he got his revenge when I added

 

My new scarf to my tiger top ensemble, claiming the

two do not go together, but I checked in the mirror –

the Tiger’s eyes are blue and the Tiger nose pink, so

the scarf with its pink, white and blue is perfect: it must

be terrible to be convinced you are always right as the

Crocodile CastleMaster says all the time and then to

 

Discover how many deals you have missed and have

your Missus laughing at you, but I hide my smile and run

off to rejoice by myself, the CastleMaster is often wrong

and the Crocodile kids know it too; we’re all in a conspiracy

not to tell him because he is a Nazi demanding respect –

and respect’s what he gets – yet he can’t stop us from

 

Laughing when he marches off to the shops to miss out on

more good deals and we can’t save him from himself and

besides, who would want to when it’s such a source of fun?

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...