Saturday, May 7, 2022

May We All Enter Paradise Together

Thank you very much for LITTLE PICTURE, BIG VOICE,

Dan, I love reading words like these, seeing another fan

pledge his heart and to know our little songstress not only 

has me in her pocket, but untold legions of devoted subjects 

sigh with me and share my regret that she must grow older 

while we cherish that moment when we first saw and heard 


Her, and we all compulsively decide to listen to another song

and another one, not of another singer, only Amira, because 

we are beguiled and we can’t help ourselves - it is grand to 

feel at home in Amira-land where all honestly confess they 

are doing their best to serve in fulfilling every wish of the little 

girl who set the world alight one night in Nijmegen in the 


Far-off Netherlands, and it makes me feel great that although 

it is late, there is always someone about on the Amira fanpage 

keeping a candle burning bright for the sleepless fans who want 

to browse the site – to each and everyone I say, may we all 

enter paradise together as Amira’s voice carry us there!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...