Sunday, May 1, 2022

The Magic Disappearing Trick Tomorrow

[Diary Notes]

While I’m dreaming of Amira’s singing, the Lord

and Master of the Crocodile CharCastle suffering

with OCD, is dreaming of divorce proceedings to

relieve him of the disorder in my mad dash to do

my chores without using proper procedure, without

 

Planning in advance, without giving him a chance

to throw away my 6 hats, my notes and beautiful

exercise books: every time he comes for them to

destroy them to tidy up his Crocodile CharCastle,

I spirit them away, stow them in a new hiding place

 

Until one day he finds them again & starts planning

new divorce proceedings, tomorrow the biggest threat

is to my 6 hats, I’ll put them on top of the cupboard

where they’ll be safe until he looks up and exclaims

in angry discovery, by which time he’ll be finished

 

With the study and they can move back again – life

is so exciting when breathing is made illegal & thus

every breath I take is a challenge, everything I love

is under threat from time to time and it is great fun

to keep my keepsakes and dreams alive, listening

 

To Bert Kaempfert A Swingin’ Safari and That Happy

Feeling I’m laughing by myself – but first, before I

forget, collect my precious hats ready to carry out

the magic disappearing trick tomorrow…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...