Monday, May 2, 2022

Sinking Lower In my Chair

[Diary Notes]

I’m doing the Mandela shuffle to my room, after eating

chocolate my feet aren’t working, shuffle-shuffle I go to

fetch a warm fleece as it is too cold for my summer top

and shuffling back, watching the Raneys in Homestead

Rescue is much better than endless reruns of Pointless

 

Father Brown is sorely missed - based on Chesterton’s

novels the plot is always novel, watching Angela Lansbury

in Murder She Wrote is sometimes less edifying, but guess

whose headache is creeping back after being knocked out

by a terrible pill, the headphones hurting my ears and the

 

Yawns of the tired Lord and Master of the Crocodile Castle

affecting me also - on to Wheeler Dealers and my courage

is sinking, not long now before I’ll have to opt for oblivion

as the pain in my neck is increasing - I’m sinking lower

in my chair and with this allergy, life isn’t fair…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...