Sunday, May 8, 2022

Glorious Laundry Event Can Begin [Rev. IDC]

[Diary Notes]

Facing heaps of dirty laundry still beats snowfalls of

documents to be filed in my office, somehow this is

more soothing, the pressure is less, humming is less  

of a problem with no colleagues around to threaten

nervous breakdowns, no-one to complain if my self-

esteem doll watches proceedings, no fear that I need

 

To recite the alphabet while sorting clothing according

to colours, no-one to check the result and changing

the thoughts in my head, the only problem is the use

of technology, the new flighty lightweight nit-wit of a

washing machine that uses so little electricity, makes

no sense at all, everything is almost boiled, change

 

The setting and the machine just stalls, spinning is a

major earth-shattering event with the machines just

threatening to shatter its moorings and flying off into

a parallel universe, the CharKnight is shocked every

time he hears the machine madly dancing and I get

a speech about not overloading and taking it slowly,

 

The CharMaster is great on giving advice, but not on

carrying out himself, but it is a challenge and with my

favourite music and reading in-between, the fun factor

is high and I can’t wait to dig in, eight o’clock sharp is

the CharLord’s dictum, not a minute before because it

is his chore to be in charge of the inverter waiting for

 

Solar power to provide free electricity, first a nice cup

of tea and looking for the right song, then the glorious

laundry event can begin!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...