Monday, May 2, 2022

My Thought Processes Dense

[Diary Notes]

My regret is immense as the pain is intense, an

allergy headache of a factor plus ten, the pork belly

meal, a Sunday treat, proved a killer for me, I used

to suspect this dish, but never ate enough to prove

it was an allergy trigger, today I can’t see out of my

eyes, pain eating into the muscles of my face, my

 

Neck is so tense, all my thought processes dense,

an allergy pill made it worse, trying another kind to

shrink the pain to a manageable level, as of today

I’ll only eat one slice when this dish comes my way

which it will, it being so popular and cheap, though

I rejoice because I’m at home and not in an office

 

I work with my hands and can meditate instead of

trying to hide my falling IQ & increasing confusion

behind a smiling mask and reading a book to focus

my mind on something else besides the pain, today

I’m going to enjoy ironing slowly and carefully, this

way I will have a good time in spite of the allergy

 

The only problem is as soon as I feel better, I’ll be

seeking a new culinary experience, running a risk

of repeating the learning curve over and over and

over and over and over again…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...