Friday, May 13, 2022

Sing On Amira, Sing For Him

 https://youtu.be/eR8JAvWjCFM

The sweet notes softly flow like moonbeams around

me as Amira beautifully sings this aria from the opera

Rusalka, I changed the words to send the silvery moon’s

light in the velvet sky to my kind brother who always

helps me with research when I cannot find things


Searching in vain for poems about my little diva Amira

the titles of which I only have, after two hours spent

looking everywhere finding nothing, over to Peter Pan

in Neverland to find those words praising Amira which

I would love to read & dedicating her sweet song to him


He always finds & tells me where are the things I love,

from poems to songs to singers like my enchanting Amira

telling the moon to shine on a beloved person and which I

changed into my brother who has never yet failed to solve

the problems I bring to him: Sing on Amira, sing for him!

[Song To The Moon]

 

[Looking for the Poems of Daniel Mills:]

#08 MY SONG

#09 GROWING UP

#10 AND SHE'S ONLY NINE

#11 AN ANGEL!

#12 MORE OF AMIRA!

#13 GIFTED ONE

#14 COMMITMENTS

#15 EVERY DAY WITH AMIRA

#16 AMIRA'S MAGIC

#17 AMIRA OVERLOAD

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...