Sunday, May 22, 2022

The Tricks We Get Up To

 [Diary Notes]


Tiaan vaulted and summersaulted into the house,

complaining about Satin Touch toilet paper special

which burns like hell Satan Touch - when it touches

the skin - as he found out using a piece to wipe his

nose, he injured himself & had to treat his skin with

Vaseline and he illustrates in a way that marks him

 

An accomplished comedian, then he illustrates how

his victims are going to stumble in pain as he sends

the paper to them as a gift -and the house rings with

laughter as he runs about, I beg him: bring me some

to take to the Kruger Park as people always steal the

rolls left by management and I want to leave these as

 

A gift to those criminals using some on the floor - but

the CharLord explodes in righteous fury, no second-

hand junk in his life, thank you & it becomes a secret

project of mine as the expensive kitchen paper roll is

frequently used on the floor and to wipe greasy pots,

such a waste, I love having crocodile kids to help me

 

With secret complots without the CharBoss knowing

anything about the tricks we get up to!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...