Wednesday, April 13, 2022

A Large Winding Story

 Who does not love an enigma? When I read about

Ingersoll Lockwood writing two children's novels in

1889 and 1893 – ‘Travels and adventures of Little

Baron Trump and his wonderful dog Bulger’ and

‘Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Journey’

I knew diablerie was still alive

 

In July 2017 Internet forum users rediscovered these

books and the media pointed out similarities between

the protagonist and U.S. President Donald Trump and

his son Barron & I started reading the massive tome -

for so it felt, a large winding story, and found conjuring

was the only way to describe this fable

 

If anyone loves Alice in Wonderland and can see how

Lewis Carrol explained Mathematics as replacement of

sensory observation science, you should take a look and

I’ll bet you will be just as enchanted as I was!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...