Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Amira Reactions On The Internet

 Watching Amira reactions on the Internet is like a prayer

hearing Amira sing is like a divine event, combining the 

heavenly sound with intelligent analysis is one of the 

best experiences I can ever have, teacher Paul is 

listening to Ave Maria Reykjavik, to combine music 

and understanding of technique and - but Amira's 

voice is greater than any word of choice I can use,

there is no way to describe the way she affects the 

listener and still make sense, maybe one day I will 

be able to describe her art with the passion that she 

evokes in my heart!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...