Friday, April 8, 2022

Maybe You Are Alive Somewhere

Marilese To Dawie 

I'm heartbroken tonight, this is NOT right

you are NOT dead, it is impossible, do you 

understand me and this is the cruelest hoax 

ever perpetrated on mankind, on me, I know 

you are not dead, you can't be, not when you 


Had SO much to live for, so many dreams and 

I saw genius in your self-published book - I saw

the shimmer of true talent in there, and I told you 

so, I was so impressed, you were set to become 

an author, all you needed to do was to hone your 


Skill - the essence, the spark, the talent, the ability,

was there - you HAVE to be alive somwhere because 

I NEED you, I can't accept that we have all failed you,

yes, Peter Pan did not appreciate your book - but I did!

I honestly did, I bought it through Amazon and I read it 

and I saw the wonderful ability to be nurtured and I told 


You so - what made you throw it all away? Please, please 

God, please universe, please angels everywhere, what 

does it matter what went wrong when you were young - 

with that book you proved your mettle and the sky was 

the limit so come back, please come back, please 


Return - I can make you believe in IF forevermore, 

I can sing you a song and we can be friends and 

we can be together again - please, please, please 

unmask the hoax and admit that you're alive and we 

can discuss everything and I can give you the love 


And recognition you deserve, Dawie, there is magic 

in your words and language and please believe me,

I really saw your genius, you were right to believe 

that you could, I laughed when Liz Meiring said she 

cried every night, two hours sleep and one hour in 


Tears - this describes me - a few hours sleep and 

I'm at it again, I need to find you and give your spirit 

this message, to contact your soul to do what I should 

have done - when Ian said your book was no good I 

should have insisted I believe my opinion was right


And I shall reread it again to find your voice in the 

words and the terms and the story you told, and 

this is my tribute to you - you really had the fire of 

the gods burning within you and I saw it and shall 

bring you the love I never gave you in this earthly 


Life, maybe you are alive somewhere...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...