Thursday, April 14, 2022

Philosophical Reflections, Part 1 + 2

 The Merry-Amira-Go-Round…

Looking forward to watching the film Sybil with

Sally Field again, fascinating to see her many

personalities, though the usual bunch of boring

detractors claim it must be a hoax – I think not

because I have the same lovely, if unsettling

experiences: When growing tired my head olls

 

on my neck and falls forwards and for a few

seconds I experience unconsciousness, and

when I wake up and feeling embarrassed look

left and right to see who has seen my unsocial

behaviour, my eyesight is different, mostly vastly

improved, and whereas I could see through my

 

glasses before the narcolepsy, my glasses are

useless to me, then as we continue watching a

film, I feel my stomach twitching and when the

shudder is gone my eyesight has changed yet

again and I find I’m sitting in a different posture,

and it is the best game to try to determine who

 

I could be as opposed to who I want to be and

the whole process is made the more enjoyable

when I have my doll menagerie at hand and can

determine which doll catches my eye and which

aspect of being seems uppermost in my mind,

and when all this happens while I’m free to sing

 

or croon a melody, I have different abilities and

can either sing better, higher or lower or different

music appeal to me, and I dare not sing in public

since I don’t know who is going to do the singing

and what song she will choose, only one things

is certain to remain the same – it is my lifelong

 

quest NEVER do charming, straightforward with

gimlet eyes analyzing everything because I have

learned that being charming is a false pose used

by those who want to exploit and defraud us and

of course this is why I love Amira: she’s absolutely

true and never puts up a front, such honesty is the

 

most addictive thing there is, this gives comfort to

the myriad of people who lament they lose their

mind when they find themselves listening and

conversing with her, we are not mad, just totally

bemused by the delight of unadorned honesty –

a characteristic so unheard of, her critics suspect

 

it must be all madness – and it does not matter,

we just join Amira and the Mad Hatter at a lovely

tea party which never stops, going round & round

on the merry-Amira -go-round…

 -----------------------------------------


 2. Way I Relate To Your Very Unique Personality


 NEVER trust people, men or women, who smile too much

who charm you out of your socks - because they always 

want to exploit you, the charming types are using the art 

of being so refined and ingratiating to gain your trust and 

then take advantage of your good self. I'm so scared of 

 

these false, exploiting so-called friends, that I prefer to be 

seen as a churly old bur than as easy prey willing to play 

the victim, or worse, I would HATE to be seen as one of 

the false charmers myself! I have observed so many of my 

family and friends being taken for a ride by charlatans since 

 

they are too trusty and innocent to recognise the criminal 

exploitive types, so fearing I am suffering from the same 

inability to discern who is honest and who is out to defraud 

me, I present as a man-hater and misogynist - better safe 

than sorry and the REAL people with steadfast integrity 

 

always find their way to me while the false charmers 

fall by the wayside immediately - by the way, this way 

you can tell you are a person with integrity in my book.

I was scared at first of not knowing who I was talking to,

but after your kind and steadfast replies, I have developed 

 

trust in you and hope I present a trusty friend too - but if 

you feel unsafe in my presence, don't hesitate to state 

you case and I'll try to amend the way I relate to your 

very unique personality - the little bit I can see through 

your words and poetry.  


[Postscript: I've forgotten to mention that as I change, 

my clothes grow tighter and tighter until I change into 

something cooler and lighter because I grow so 

uncomfortably warm, I have to spritz my head & 

face   to chase the headache away]

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...