Saturday, April 23, 2022

Being Right Is The Best Feeling There Is

The sun was too bright, with clouds in the sky

there was an explosion of bright white light and

my eyes could not take in the sight so I made

creative use of my glittery black mask, folded

it right over my eyes - comfort against the pain  

but when the Lord & Master of the CharCastle

 

Saw the mask on my eyes he got a fright, then

angry he said he did not need this in his life and

turned right around driving back home all quiet,

I was resigned, can understand what it means

to my beacon of reality sitting next to me when

he only knows rules that prescribe how we must

 

Behave; I drove off on my own, bought a new pair

and a bargain book at the cake store, a wonderful

find: wearing my mask over my eyes proves that

a mask is a great help and due to synchronicity

may lead us to joyous discoveries - I suspected

a mask was my friend and this is proof that I am

 

Right, and being right is the best feeling there is!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...