Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Encounters With Alien Entities

 

I love writing myself into and out of problems, it is an

art, the most fun anyone can have all by themselves

but now I’ve gotten to the stage of “A Beautiful Mind”

Russel Crowe – I ask others whether the spirits and

people I think I see really exist before communicating

with them – and if they are invisible to all but me, I

kindly keep the communications to myself

 

Not bothering others and rob them of their health, flying

between the realities is wonderful, but very scary, every

now and again I see the earth and aim for it – but then I

miss frequently, I love the encounters with alien entities,

the trick is to keep silent about it and not start laughing

manically – I’m working on it, today started off right and

then my imagination took over the flight and cuckoo,

 

There we went again, my character Alice, the effigy Ms

Inez Pince-Nez, followed by the whole menagerie

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...