Sunday, April 10, 2022

Egyptian Farao Skirt Style


Free-falling between hallucinations and megalomaniac 

fixations I managed to get my feet on the ground and 

enter the kitchen without meeting a vengeful spirit - then 

all was lost as I beheld another apparition gestating from 

my visions - my son sedately walking into the kitchen while 

calmly girding his loins with a turquoise fleecy blanket in 


Egyptian-Farao-skirt style, the strange sight an unsettling 

experience - suddenly I realized how my poor husband 

felt as this is what I like to do: change into apparitions from 

time to time, playing with blankets and fleeces and pieces 

of string; and for the first time I felt really sorry for a Char-

Lord who must remain sane in a CharPalace where my 


Son and I are acting out our own miniplays and once again 

I assure my beloved I would PAY for the privilege to eat a 

home-cooked meal with my laughing daughter and son 


No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...