Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Playing With The Fairies

 

I can diagnose myself with Peter Pan’s help, the first

problem is the fun-filled Fregoli delusion - I presume

everyone I meet actually is a friend, and the joy of it

is, this is literally true here at home as it describes the

true nature of the indigenous cultures of Africa - I’m

 

Safe* weaving down the street singing & my African

friends run alongside picking up falling library cards

including cell-phone and purse  - as well as library 

books that frequently slip from my grip; no need to

recognise a face, the smile’s always wide and the

 

Facial expression one of delight because we're the 

children of Africa, the legion security guards and I 

are in cahoots - sharing jokes & inside information

discussing existentialism during the finger-reading

and waving while floating in on an African dance

 

Like Master KJ Jerusalema: Where else on earth 

can one live like this, in the lift greeting each other 

Hi Comrades, African mother tongues like so many

click songs – I worked in heaven at the Department

of Arts and Culture, meeting cleaners and guards

 

Within a 5-step radius - we all lived together in our

Wonderland of delightful African culture - can you

blame me for being scared of the Positivism of the

Scientific Paradigm Realism of Karl-Popper with 

Pragmatism & Evolutionism - just belief systems

 

Presented as Truth when it’s all just a religion and

we are forced to conform or be made ridiculous for

our beliefs – no thank you, I love Alice & quantum

physics and the honesty to admit that all science

is just belief system fabricated by men who can-

 

Not accept that the morality of a William Topaz

McGonagall creates a better world in which to

live - and that’s where you’ll find me, playing

with the fairies....

* safe: Salma y salaamah

 

Delusional Misidentification Syndromes

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...