Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Fields Of Unrolling Flowers Unfolding

[Fantasy]

I had so many dreams of visions last night, all about

fields of flowers unfolding, when opening a document

in my dream and leaving it to run, the words I typed

became a framework within which flowers started to

bloom turning into fields rolling with unending visions

of flowers unfolding: I repeat myself because every

 

New document became the same glorious vision, at first

I was scared to open every new document suspecting

sorcery of a different kind, even a complot or danger

ahead, yet when I opened the document & started typing,

the letters starting rolling to create more fields of unrolling

flowers unfolding, I stayed in my bed all night and did not

 

Have to get up with neckache or backache of worry and

fear, the visions kept going all night and it was the best

night of my life – and now I can sing “I’ve really slept all

night -  I’ve really dreamt all night, and still have dreamt

some more, I really closed my eyes, really slept all night:

I’ll never know what made it so exciting, why all at once,

 

My dreams were good; I only know when I, closed my

eyes last night, I slept and dreamt: Something GOOD”

“Nothing comes from nothing – perhaps I had a wicked

childhood, perhaps I had a miserable youth, but some-

where in my wicked, miserable past, there must have

been Something GOOD! -


[Two songs: My Fair Lady and The Sound of Music]


No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...