Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Impromptu Sing-Song In The Street

 

Nici feels one learns a new language through osmosis

I subscribe to her theory - then she sings with me like a

traveling circus in our local community, she walking with

two dogs, me on my bike, braking too hard falling over

 

Happily singing Quatchlieder full blast - Meine Oma fährt

im Hühnerstall Motorrad – my gran’s a-riding a motorbike

inna coop forra chickens, my gran being a most ingenious

person - Nici sings then asks meaning and laughs when

 

She learns what a wonderful person this granny is, then

gran has a mouthful of radio too and to top it all, she has

a chamber pot adorned with its own lighting – by this time

Nici is laughing wildly, my crocodile kid’s learning German

 

We had such fun with dogs and bikes and cars having a

hard time not running us over - enjoying our noisy and

disorderly impromptu sing-song in the street!

 

Meine Oma fährt im Hühnerstall Motorrad (4X)

Meine Oma ist 'ne ganz patente Frau

 Meine Oma hat im Backenzahn ein Radio (4X)

Meine Oma ist 'ne ganz patente Frau

 Meine Oma hat 'nen Nachttopf mit Beleuchtung (4X)

Meine Oma ist 'ne ganz patente Frau

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...