Sunday, April 10, 2022

The Multiverse And Beyond


Polystyrene - snow-white marble of Grecian Columns, my

CharlatanSon saved these for me, I'm planning on building 

a fairy landscape for all the fairies in my bookcase - since 

I had received the childhood bookcase from my Dad, a few 

books made it in there and then it seemed wrong because 


It is not the same books that befriended me in Oxford Street,

Grandma Alice ordered the Readers Digest Condensed books 

and I read most of them - today I keep the toy locomotive my 

Dad gave me in there, the fairies that came from my office and 

the plastic dolls representing my favourite authors, it's a lovely 


Bookcase with glass doors and when my friend and I enjoy a 

Mad Hatter teaparty with Tinker Bell and the White Rabbit on 

the front porch, I ferry some of the fairies outdoors to join in 

the fun - I managed to be well-behaved for a time, but Tinker 

Bell warned me I was losing control and not using the little bit 


Of etiquette and protocol that ensures success in interacting 

with normal people who do not accost strangers in a mock-

gangster voice warbling "Did You Read Terry Pratchett?" so 

let's backtrack to the boring rational façade that guarantees 

interaction can be practiced and acquired - or at least - 


All madness can be hidden behind a friendly face all bland, 

under perfect control to never refer to the strange entities 

that scare me to death - but whom I love so much, I would 

rather live a-twitching with fear than calmly exist a-dying of 

boredom all perfectly safe while my mind keeps shrinking 


In a uniform greyness so boring, I prefer being offered the 

chance to die in my dreams to surviving my life all depressed 

while safely ensconced in the coldest, lacking-in-symbols,

small part of reality, knowing the world is a hologram - and 

the most miniscule part can be used with the aid of 


Laser light to reconstitute all of the multiverse and beyond!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...