Friday, April 15, 2022

Dear Little Witch Sat Down And Cried



Monday* is laundry day - I’m in the CharKitchen

to wash the dishes - at least that’s why I came

here, but after starting to think of things I want

to say doing dishes lost its allure, yet going to

bed without a fantasy in my head would be so

 

counter-productive: Peter Pan in Neverland said

he rejected Dear King Rosary, he still wants him

to be Koning Rosekrans; how to educate him that

Rosary is so much better and that English with its

goblins and gremlins is so well suited to recount

 

our favourite fairy tale, but now for a new scenario

when Princess Amira joins the fray – let’s see:

King Rosary graciously welcomed Princess Amira

to The-Land-Of-The-Flowers & the Flower-Goblin

and the beloved autistic Dear-Little-Witch went to

 

the King’s Palace to welcome Amira who had kindly

agreed to sing to all the inhabitants of that fabled

land, but it caused a terrible fight as some goblins

demanded she sing ‘Ave Maria’ - others insisted

she sing ‘La Vergine Degli Angeli’, another group

 

wanted her to sing ‘Drift Away’ and in the end the

Dear-Little-Witch sat down and cried - Please let

Amira sing for me ‘I’ll Be With You’ because my

friend Carel the Cat is not here and I miss him,

so that is what Amira sang for her... 

  

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...