Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Write Myself Out Of This Atmosphere

[Diary Notes]

The pain in my right eye is worrying tonight, I need

to write myself out of this atmosphere; cleaning my

eyes with baby shampoo made a difference, but the

rawness is too much and I shall not try the shampoo

trick again - I pity myself and the butter chicken and

samosas we ate last night is worsening the situation

with a headache threatening and Maria Callas dying

in fluttering vibrato, the Lord of the Crocodile Castle

 

Is fluent in praising the Master-Knife-Maker sending

him a new example of his art: my right eye intruding

to such an extent I cannot create a fantasy to fill the

emptiness within, a person called Harold Bloom was

so kind to swoon creating a description of Peer Gynt

as a kind of bogus poet, a narcissist and an absurd

self-idolator, liar, seducer& bombastic self-deceiver,

his fairy tale means nothing to me - a terrible story -

 

Now a young Lindie Roux is constricting in my ears

as she sings CuCuRuCuCu Paloma - my right eye

still oozing, I’m convinced if I keep on writing there

will be a change -I will become a carefree dreamer

again; finding refuge in Regensburger Domspatzen

“Schlafe Mein Prinzchen Schlaf Ein” - although still

caught in 3-dimensional reality the beauty of their

song takes the feeling of desperation away, then 


Taking a look at the Amira fanpage and listening to 

Solfeig's Song, thank you Dafydd, and the solution 

is watching Giselle Ballet, a black and white clip - 

Scene and Pas de Deux 1962 with Margot Fonteyn 

and Rudolf Nureyev

 

https://youtu.be/c0Gy0GXP2Ug



No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...