Friday, April 8, 2022

Red Wonderland Queen


Tinker Bell loves going ching-ching, preparing 

wonderful cuisine, purposefully striding up and 

down the sunny kitchen, I'm wearing my blue 

goblin costume and just want some peace, 

trying to disappear into Chopin, but the WWW


search comes up empty - sitting on a kitchen 

cabinet and lamenting dirty feet - the result of 

playing with our long-legged terrier, and again  

the resemblance triggers memories: my hands 

and feet are carbon copies of my dad's; mom 


Had dainty fingers and other feet while Dad & I 

have little sausage fingers and no dignity: mom 

was dignity personified and what I admire in her 

was her conviction of being directly descended

from the gods and sweetly taking conversations


Just like Alice's Red Wonderland Queen, and 

bend them all to her taste in Music and her 

Religious Convictions... 


No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...