Thursday, April 7, 2022

Philosopher Crown-Prince

 

As life went on I was suffering, trying and failing 

miserably, to become involved in rational human 

activity, hiding my passionate inner being under a 

dutiful donkeyskin - then YOU appeared - a most 

interesting and super-strong elder brother - and 


Firmly took over the reins to guide my Little Prince 

Personage safely among the planets and stars as 

we encountered many a miraculous incident: you 

were always available to supply guidance, never 

once turning your understanding eyes and 


Ears away, you kept my belief in magic & delight 

alive adding more dimensions to the wonder of 

my life - thank you, I shall always love you as the 

Philosopher Crown-Prince among my brothers


No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...