Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Keep In My Heart For An Eternity


As Good As It Gets, Helen Hunt and Jack Nicholson

one scene in the film so enchanting, I want to watch

it over and over again, but the rest of the mob does

not want to stop and once past it, the memory fades

 

Into a series of blurry images, Helen Hunt on a date

with Jack Nicholson, in the restaurant she waltzes by

herself in tune with a waiter serving, Jack’s delighted

on seeing her do this; she is light and airy - as dainty

 

As a fairy as she steps turning, weaving and floating

tripling in three-time - the ethereal quality of Helen’s

character’s delightful and for a short while there is a

fairy scene on screen and my eager eyes see the joy

 

Which I shall keep alive in my heart and mind

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...