Saturday, April 23, 2022

An Amazing Scheme This Scamming Game

I believe in conspiracies, the main one is a

conspiracy of well-being, most people are

doing fine, but being curious I read all about

a conspiracy that the world has been lost to

the evil, my beloved Walt Disney included –

 

The shock carried through my system right

down to eroding my bone marrow, everyone

is corrupt, these scammers claimed, I carried

on compulsively reading, then came the crux

of the game: once you believe, start handing

 

Them money, give a little here and there, give

more as time goes on, make it an avalanche,

give them everything that you own, go on keep

on giving until you’re bankrupt and your life is in

tatters and then seek your reward in the life after

 

This, money-scammers think promising victims

honour in the hall of fame of scammed idiots will

make them easier to fleece – what an amazing

scheme this scamming game is!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...