Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Memories To Be Survived

 

And what did I do with this lovely day? How did I

manage to throw everything away? It’s as easy

as that: ate a chicken wrap, I knew it was a mistake

as soon as I tasted chicken fried in batter – but

how can I complain when the CharLord is footing

the bill? And I accept responsibility, steering clear

 

Of the dish until today, then faltering trying some-

thing totally new – now my head is burning, aching

and frying the white matter inside, at least the dear

spritz bottle is with me and being wet helps - and

no, I shall never eat a chicken wrap at that place

again, the pain is not worth it; the only thing I have

 

Learnt today given that I never learn anything in

the long term - is that symbolism as maxim and

creed is a lovely way of existing, but demands a

high toll: Leave your favourite glass figurine in a

drawer, all shattered and broken, means that your

crocodile brain believes YOU are shattered & do

 

Not care, fixing this dear figurine shows the whole

universe you are fixing yourself – so tucked away

beneath, I shall illustrate what needed to be done:

 

And isn't it great you have an enormous imagination

also, I had trouble settling down until I brought out my

dolls, now my mind is focused, all is calm in paradise

I wish I could describe these dear friends to you, but

their identities keep on changing and then there is the

memories to be survived, my intelligent, very rational

 

And competent colleagues sneered at my dolls in the

building called Kingsley, I didn't care that they thought

me a fool, then we moved to another building - I was

informed in ice-cold terms that still strike fear to my

heart today, that I shall NOT be allowed to put dolls

or imitation flowers or fairy wings in the new office –

 

Which I was to share with my boss to her infinite pain

and chagrin; my colleagues constructed a corner prison

office for me with cupboards blocking the sun & all others,

leaving a small opening where I like Bilbo Baggins could

enter and exit and die in shame in the shade, when I came

upon this, I felt sad - with superhuman strength I moved

 

Fully packed bookcases until there was room for me to breathe

and I never took my dolls there, dying in silence alone without

my companions - that is why I was still suffering from PTSD

recently - when I brought out my darling friends and glued the

porcelain doll symbolising self-image, I felt that God had given

me a new chance at happiness and a new beginning!  

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...